Neverland has re-opened, we look forward to seeing our loyal guests again!
We have reduced our seating by half to comply with all safety guidelines for our guests .
It’s a whole new Neverland, and we can’t wait to see what the new favourite table will be! High Tea is available 7 days a week, lunch is also available Monday – Friday (except on statutory holidays). Our seating is limited, therefor all guests reserved on weekends & holidays must order from our High Tea menu.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
We will continue with take out as normal and in the meanwhile we are taking the following steps to
ensure the safe delivery of our food to your table:
- As always, our kitchens will follow all FoodSafe procedures, which serve to prevent the
spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
- We have provided additional gloves and masks to staff (which are replaced frequently)
and have implemented a schedule of increased handwashing.
- We have increased the schedule of surface sanitizing.
We have worked with our suppliers, who have guaranteed the safety of our restaurants’
supply chain with heightened precautions.
- We will not be accepting cash so we can minimize/eliminate contact through the payment
- Our staff will not report for work if they have symptoms of any illness, no matter how